Fibersol®-2L Labeling & Documentation
U.S. Ingredient Statement
Fibersol-2L can be labeled as “digestion resistant maltodextrin”, “resistant maltodextrin”, “maltodextrin”, “soluble vegetable fiber (corn)”, or “soluble corn fiber”.
Fiber Nutrient Content Claim*
- 4.06g of Fibersol-2L (2.5g fiber)/serving “Good source of fiber”
- 8.12g of Fibersol-2L (5.0g fiber)/ serving “Excellent source of fiber”
*In support of nutrient content claims, factors such as the amount of total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium in the finished food must be taken into account.
- Allergen Statement
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- OU letter of certification (Kosher/Parve)
- FOSHU (Japanese Health Claim Regulation)
- Letter of Guarantee
- HALAL available upon request
- GMO statement
Please contact your local sales representative for more information.